The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) and the PARIS Board of Directors are excited to announce the 2021 Public Assistance Reporting Information System (PARIS) virtual training opportunities.
We are providing the first in a series of short virtual training opportunities to follow on the successful 2020 PARIS Training Conference and allow those unable to attend to gain valuable working knowledge about PARIS.
When: May 4, 2021 // 2pm - 3pm Eastern
What: PARIS ABCs and Basics — learn about the fundamentals of PARIS match data and how it can be used
- Presenter: David Russell, State of Michigan, PARIS Board Member Emeritus
- Intended Audience: State employees who work with PARIS data at any level
- Register on our 2021 training platform at https://2021paristrainingreg.eventfinity.co/register Visit disclaimer page (This is a one-time registration for all 2021 virtual training opportunities)
- Login at https://2021paristraining.eventfinity.co/event Visit disclaimer page
- Watch and ask questions live, or view the video recording at your leisure after the event
This opportunity is provided free of charge; registration space is limited.
Please email questions, comments, or ideas for future presentations to PARIS@acf.hhs.gov.
PARIS is a powerful program that helps enhance program integrity, prevent improper payments, and generate savings for state public assistance agencies.
We look forward to seeing you virtually.