Join us to learn how three Office of Family Assistance grantees are using HCD to:
- Build a sustainable business model.
- Provide better services to clients.
- Align program goals with the goals of partner organizations.
- Get staff buy-in for implementing programs.
- Take a program strength and scale it up.
- Megan Hawley & Angela Ramirez, Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians, Tribal TANF Child Welfare Coordination Grant
- Julie Baumgardner, First Things First, Healthy Marriage Responsible Fatherhood Program
- Katherine Vastine & Gaye Jenkins, Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit, Health Profession Opportunity Grants