The following links provide guidance and instructions for completing common ACF reporting forms required for TANF grantees:
- Form ACF-196R and ACF-196TR: Financial Reporting Forms. States and territories must provide information on how they spend their TANF block grant, state maintenance-of-effort (MOE) funds, and other federal TANF funds (e.g., Contingency and Emergency Contingency funds).
- Instructions for the completion of the ACF-196R Form
- Copy of the ACF 196R TANF Report Form [ ]
- Instructions for the completion of the ACF-196TR
- Form ACF-199 and Form ACF-209: TANF and SSP-MOE Data Reports. States and territories must provide information on families receiving and formerly receiving assistance for each sample month in a quarter.
- Form ACF-204: Electronic Submission of Annual Report on TANF Programs and State Maintenance-of-Effort Programs. States and territories must submit an annual report containing information on benefits and services in their TANF and State MOE programs.
- TANF Programs (Attachment A) and State Maintenance-of-Effort (MOE) Programs (Form ACF-204) (Attachment B)
- Form ACF-202: Caseload Reduction Report
- Work Verification Plan Guide
- Form ACF-4125, Annual Statistical Report on Children in Foster Homes and Children in Families Receiving Payments in Excess of the Poverty Income Level from a State Program Funded under Part A of Title IV of the Social Security Act
If you have any questions about forms, please contact your TANF Regional Program Manager.
Last Reviewed Date: