COVID-19 Resources for OCS Grantees, Partners, and Stakeholders
Thank you for your partnership with the Office of Community Services (OCS) to ensure safe and continued services to the vulnerable children, families, and communities we serve. Here, you will find consolidated OCS program-specific COVID-19 resources and guidance that will help our grantees, partners, and stakeholders support individuals, families, communities impacted by COVID-19.
For questions or information about COVID-19, check the Centers for Disease Control website Visit disclaimer page and www.coronavirus.gov Visit disclaimer page for the most current and accurate information on the pandemic.
For OCS program-related questions please refer to your designated program specialist.
Community Economic Development Program (CED)
Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- FY 2020 Supplemental CARES Funding Release States and Territories
- FY 2020 Supplemental CARES Funding Release Native American Tribes and Tribal Organizations
Rural Community Development (RCD)
Social Services Block Grants (SSBG)
Other Federal Resources
- Centers for Disease Control’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Page
- Guidelines for Opening Up America Again Visit disclaimer page
- Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments Visit disclaimer page
- Coronavirus Rumors and Facts Visit disclaimer page
- http://www.coronavirus.gov/ Visit disclaimer page
- Food and Nutrition Services Visit disclaimer page