The Office of Child Care supports our grantees in various ways. Among the most important is our training and technical assistance network. OCC’s training and technical assistance (T/TA) system offers CCDF administrators information, tools, training, and other supports. The system focuses on ensuring that all early care and education systems and programs, for children from birth through age 12, have access to the highest quality materials. Many of our tools and resources as well as data from the T/TA system can be found on the Child Care Technical Assistance website Visit disclaimer page .
By working with our partners in the states, tribes, and territories, we hope to create more efficient and effective ways to provide program leaders and teaching staff with consistent, high quality resources based on the latest evidence-based practices.
As of October 2020, the projects supporting child care technical assistance include:
- Child Care Communications Management Center
- Child Care State Capacity Building Center
- National Center on Afterschool and Summer Enrichment
- National Center on Child Care Data and Reporting
- National Center on Early Childhood Quality Assurance
- National Center on Subsidy Innovation and Accountability
- National Center on Tribal Early Childhood Development