ANA Funding Opportunity Announcements
Several of our 2021 Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) are now published and live. You can find our most recent funding opportunities on our grants page. Visit disclaimer page
We provide funding in the following program areas:
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance (P&M)
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance - Esther Martinez Immersion (EMI)
- Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS)
- Environmental Regulatory Enhancement (ERE)
- Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska (SEDS-AK)
- Social and Economic Development Strategies for Growing Organizations (SEDS-GO)
Getting Help With Developing Your Project
For those interested in applying, we encourage you to visit our Training and Technical Assistance page for help with developing your project. Training and technical assistance is available for both applicants and grantees. Applicants can find help with project and proposal development, while grantees can find help with project implementation and reporting.
If you need help with your grant application, our How To Apply for a Grant page will guide you through locating and understanding funding opportunities, submitting an application, understanding the review process, and more.
All ANA community projects must either be completed by the end of the project period or supported by alternative funds.
For more information about the grants.gov Forecasts feature, which helps applicants prepare for ANA’s upcoming funding opportunity announcements, visit these links:
- How to Locate a Forecast Visit disclaimer page (video)
- Using the Search Grants tab Visit disclaimer page
- Using the Forecast tab Visit disclaimer page
Other Funding Opportunities